The 52 Project

Thursday 19 March 2015

10/52


"A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Evan: Taking a break from bike riding on a bitterly cold day. Can you see that little red nose!?

...............................................................


A little overdue with 10/52 of The 52 Project , but here he is exploring nature in our local park. 

Last week myself and Evan went away with my side of the family, to spend a few days in a farm house in Wales. We were there to celebrate my mums birthday, it was a great way to get everyone in one place, which never happens. 
Evan and his cousins had a fantastic time playing together, it is lovely to watch their relationship blossom. Evan would greet Henry each morning with a cuddle, calling him 'daddy', much to our amusement!
I left the computer behind which was the best decision. I often feel overwhelmed with blogging, and I find I put pressure on myself to write the next post. I can find myself spending far too long at the computer when there are so many other things I want to be doing.
Since being back home, I have left the computer hidden away, spending my evenings reading, talking and cuddling with The Janitor and doing all the things I convince myself, I don't have time for!
It has been lovely. 
And I will therefore be here a little less, and there a little more...

Post a Comment