The 52 Project

Sunday 4 January 2015

1/52

"A portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2015"

Evan: Today he started to read to us, flicking through the pages, showing us birds and looking up to ensure we were listening. We were. 

...............................................................

Welcome to The 52 Project!
Here I will be joining Jodi, from Practising Simplicity, and taking a portrait of my son, Evan, once a week, every week, in 2015.
A beautiful and simple way to capture our ever changing children over the year.

Jodi will be posting photography related posts on a Sunday afternoon for those of us who want to better our photography and editing skills, I will definitely be checking in for those.
I have also booked myself onto a one day course next month to 'get off auto', so I am hoping you will see some improvement in my photographs, over the coming year.
I know this will be a lot of fun and I can't wait to build this project each week.

Why not join us and create your own, The 52 Project.







Jacqueline @ HOME said...

What a lovely idea Amy …… and, so lovely to look back on and to see how Evan has grown.
…. and, I think that a one day photography course is a great idea. I love photography but, I think that I could do with a few pointers !! XXXX

Unknown said...

Isn't it a lovely idea Jackie! I did a polaroid book for Evans first year, weekly photos, so this is similar but this is online and digital! I hope to make a book too at the end of the 52!
Photography is a big passion of mine, only I am stuck on auto so fingers crossed the course does me some good! I'll let you know. Shame we don't live closer, you could ave come with me. xxxx

leah. said...

How adorable! Such a fun age when they start to read to you.

Unknown said...

It really is adorable. Although I should have pointed out that there are no words apart from 'birds', everything is just babble. I still love the story though! x

Post a Comment