Christmas And 2014 Wrapped Up

Tuesday 30 December 2014

And just like that, Christmas has been and gone.
Filled with car rides, food comas, family old and new, beach walks, gifts galore, party hats and bottles of plonk that made us all a little silly. That's what I'm talking about.


These days this time of year is all the more special. With a baby of our own, we were taken back into the magic of Christmas and reminded what it is all about.
Although E is still too young to understand what is going on, the excitement of watching him open his presents, surrounded by family who love him, filled our hearts, bringing us together.
To me, there could be nothing better.



Now with a bungalow filled with toys and a tricycle forever in our path, we are ready to bring in the new year with love, commitment and goals.
I couldn't feel more excited about welcoming 2015. And not because I want to wave goodbye to the last year, but because I have a boy who I love to watch grow, dreams to fulfil and a drive in me to live this year to the fullest.


2014 was good to us. Seeing Evan turn one was certainly the highlight.
Along with welcoming a beautiful niece, getting a new job and being the happiest and healthiest I have been in like, forever!
I also started blogging! It's been five months now and I am really enjoying having my own space to be creative, somewhere to store the moments I don't want to forget.
I am proud to have began and keep up this journey! Something I am passionate about and want to continue.
I hope to grow this blog and make it more personal to me. A couple of projects to get stuck into and getting organised is the plan for this space.

So stay with me.
And from me and Mr Jones, have a happy new year, lets make dreams come true, love stronger and dance until our socks come off.....





Post a Comment