January

Friday 23 January 2015

Bright blue skies, minus temperatures and snow petals that dance between bare brittle branches. Winds howl and whistle, singing their merry song to all who will listen. We listen, ears poking beneath woollen hats, breathless, echoing the call of nature.
Red cheeks, teary eyes, blue fingers and numb lips. Still we want to run in the fields, never stopping for breathe. Relishing the freedom and endless supply of fresh air.





With Every new month comes an array of new 'Evanisms', making us laugh until our faces ache.
This year has brought us many, I want to capture it all, this is my way of wrapping it up to show you one day...
*Looking up through your eyebrows and eyelashes with twinkling eyes, a 'knowing' stare 'I got this'.
*An eskimo kiss with sound effects 'ahhhhh' leaving me with a slobbering all over my face.
*The game of 'i'm not looking, oh yes i am, oh no i'm not'.
*Glancing through the corners of your eyes, head tilted in the opposite direction, you slowly creep past me, as if you don't notice me at all, giggling when you pass. So pleased with yourself. As are we.
*Your love of books forever growing. You read to yourself, to us, standing on your stage you face your audience, proud to have us there listening, watching, intently.
*No longer walking but running everywhere...
*A pull of our finger to where you want us to sit, stand, lie. Sure of what it is you want and need. A strong, steady, sure little guy you are.
*Independence growing daily. I am learning to let you go further each day.


Post a Comment